Data protection notice
The following data protection information provides you with information about the personal data (Art. 4 No. 1 DSGVO) processed at this internetsite by mediaFinanz GmbH as the data protection controller (Art. 4 No. 7 DSGVO) as well as the purposes and legal bases on which this processing (Art. 4 No. 2 DSGVO) takes place. With this information, mediaFinanz GmbH simultaneously fulfills its data protection information obligations, which are incumbent upon the responsible party pursuant to Art. 12, 13 DSGVO when collecting data from the data subject (in this case, the visitor to this internetsite and new customers who would like to transfer receivables to us for collection or obtain creditworthiness information and investigations from external service providers via the web portal).
Information according to Art. 13 DSGVO
Identity of the data controller:
For data collections under this internetsite, mediaFinanz GmbH, represented by: Tobias Jarosch, Weiße Breite 5, 49084 Osnabrück, Germany, is the responsible party within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 DSGVO.
Data Protection Officer:
The data protection officer of mediaFinanz GmbH can be contacted at mediaFinanz GmbH, Weiße Breite 5, 49084 Osnabrück, Germany, email@example.com.
Categories of personal data processed:
- Contact and address data, such as title, first and last name of the person ordering products, office or company name, street, house number, postal code, city, country
- Communication data, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number of customers, debtors, persons who send inquiries to us via contact forms
- Payment information, such as bank details (IBAN, BIC, credit institution), voucher code
- Tax data, such as information on entitlement to input tax deduction
- Login and user data
- Visitor data, IP addresses, device and domain data of visitors and orderers, date and time of a request, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), content of the request (specific page), access status/HTTP status code, amount of data transferred in each case, website from which the request came, browser, operating system and its interface, language and version of the browser software, path of the requested resource, information about success or forwarding or error status of the access.
- Transient and persistent cookies, such as session cookies.
The collection of personal data and its processing by mediaFinanz GmbH has the following purposes:
- Administration of closed user groups, such as debtor or creditor portals and user accesses provided for this purpose.
- Submission of targeted offers depending on interests or products and information already purchased/viewed
- Processing of objections and pleas
- Provision of information
- Corporate communications (PR)
- identity verification
- Optimization of Internet sites
- debt collection
- Fulfillment of legal information, notification, disclosure and storage obligations
- Enforcement of own contract performance claims as well as those of third parties or the group of companies
- Reminders and payment requests
- Administration of existing contracts (contract management)
- Provision of creditworthiness information, address investigations or other investigations by external service providers
Information on the origin of data:
Personal data about the data subject is collected from the data subject (debtors, users of the website, customers of our company) and via third parties (in particular creditors)
Legal basis of processing:
The legal bases for processing are:
- The existence of consent pursuant to Art. 6 I lit a) DSGVO. If such consent exists, the data subject has the right to revoke it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
- Art. 6 I lit. b) DSGVO and/or Art. 6 I lit. c) DSGVO
- Art. 6 I lit. f) DSGVO, insofar as it concerns the pursuit of advertising purposes of the responsible party, in particular in the context of direct marketing via the advertising channels of mail, telephone, fax and e-mail. Likewise, insofar as corporate communication, corporate presentation and/or product presentation purposes are concerned or it is a matter of establishing identity, enforcing contractual performance and compensation claims.
Criteria for storage duration:
Personal data are processed until the purpose of collection or, in the case of further processing, the purpose of further processing has been fully achieved. Once the purpose has been fully achieved, the data is deleted. The responsible party also has an audit and deletion concept, which ensures the regular review of the deletion obligations. Visitor data is deleted after a maximum period of six months after visiting this internetsite.
Recipients of personal data:
- Members of the group of companies
- Processors within the meaning of Art. 28 DSGVO
- Representatives of legal and tax advisory professions, also in member states of the European Union, insofar as case processing has a foreign reference to the same
- If applicable, cooperating debt collection companies, also in member states of the European Union, in particular in the case of a foreign reference.
Your rights as a data subject:
You are entitled to the following rights vis-à-vis our company according to Art. 15 to 22 DS-GVO:
- Right to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing and to data portability.
- Right to object to processing based on legitimate interests of the controller or a third party (Art. 6 I lit. f. DSGVO).
Right of appeal in matters of data protection to the supervisory authority.
- In accordance with Art. 77 DS-GVO, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is not carried out lawfully. The address of the supervisory authority responsible for our company is:
State Commissioner for Data Protection of Lower Saxony
Prinzenstraße 5, 30159 Hanover
Further data protection information according to § 13 TMG
A cookie is a small file that is stored on a visitor's computer when he or she visits a website. When he calls up this Internet page again, the cookie indicates that this is a repeat visit. We transfer cookies to your computer's hard drive using your web browser and can read them during your current visit to our websites and on subsequent visits within a year. Our cookies are protected against reading by third parties by means of the security standards of your browser. Cookies essentially serve the purpose of making the use of our offer as comfortable as possible for you. Should you nevertheless wish to deactivate cookies, you can use the help function in the menu bar of the web browser you are using to find out which settings you need to make in order to prevent new cookies from being stored. There you will also find information about other cookie settings, for example, information and warning functions for the deletion of existing cookies. In order to ensure unrestricted and trouble-free use of our Internet pages, we recommend that you leave the cookie functions completely switched on.
Analyses - server data
Furthermore, information about the retrieved resources is stored on the application server. This storage includes software-related error logs, insofar as corresponding errors occur. However, this storage does not include references to the incoming requests. This is therefore anonymized data that is collected solely for the purpose of error detection and error analysis. This data is completely deleted after 30 days.
A statistical analysis of the log files only takes place for the detection of attacks and their defense. Neither further analyses nor user profiles are generated or created.